Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminum Africa Tanzania allows Tanzania to avoid casting waste caused by casting defects such as non-metallic inclusions in aluminum casting production.
The inclusion defects of Melting Aluminum not only seriously reduce the mechanical properties of aluminum rods and ingots, but also have a harmful effect on the processing performance and appearance of the castings.
Purifying liquid casting alloys and reducing or eliminating various non-metallic inclusions are undoubtedly important technical measures to obtain high-quality castings.
Aluminum Africa Tanzania introduced Ceramic Foam Filters from China with the following advantages
1. The alumina ceramic foam filter effectively removes solid inclusions in molten metal, so that aluminum alloy can be smoothly forged, aluminum foil manufacturing, extrusion processing, etc., and perfect aluminum can be obtained.
2. The ceramic foam filter can reduce the turbulence of the molten aluminum and purify the molten aluminum.
3. The filtered and purified aluminum castings can significantly extend the service life of parts with high demand such as aviation and auto parts, and also have a good effect on aluminum parts that require surface polishing.
4. Foam ceramic filters also play an important role in traditional aluminum industry, electrical aluminum industry and continuous casting and rolling processes.
Aluminum alloy foam ceramic filter (CFF) is based on polyurethane foam as a carrier, immersed in a coating made of ceramic powder, binder, sintering aid, suspending agent, etc., to extrude the excess coating. The ceramic coating is uniformly coated on the carrier frame to form a green body, and then the green body is dried and baked at a high temperature.
Engineers from Aluminum Africa Tanzania introduced the filtering principle of Ceramic Foam Filter
The Ceramic Foam Filter for aluminum casting is more than just passing through the filter holes
1. Mechanical interception.
2. Rectification of scum, the rectification effect of the filter makes the filter in front of the runner, so that the filtered aluminum water is in a smooth laminar flow state, and the oxidation and corrosion reaction of the aluminum water is weakened, which causes the inclusions to float and capture easily. Thereby reducing the number of secondary inclusions after filtration.
3. Deep adsorption, that is, the small inclusions entering the filter are adsorbed on the skeleton or trapped in the dead corner of the network due to full contact with the complex ceramic network of the flow channel.
Ceramic Foam Filter Aluminum Africa Tanzania is basically divided into 6 pore sizes: 10PPI, 15PPI, 20PPI, 25PPI, 30PPI, and 40PPI. The larger the number, the smaller the aperture. But in actual practice, the four types of 10PPI 20PPI 30PP 40PPI can meet the needs of customers.
1. The casting: 10～25ppi
2. Semi-continuous casting: 30～60ppi
3. High-quality aluminum or sheet: 50～60ppi
4. Continuous casting and rolling: 50～60p