Founded in 1929, Hawaiian Airlines is a commercial airline of Hawaii. With its main hub at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, it takes its passengers to and fro from the United States to more than 30 destinations. The airline is loved by the people of the country because of its amazing services at the most reasonable prices.
To stay in touch with its customers, the airline has a team of experts. Hawaiian Airlines customer service team operates around the clock. Anyone can reach out to them over a text or a call whenever they are in need of any airline-related assistance.
This article will take you through the various modes through which you can get in touch with a live person of the airline.
Contact Hawaiian Airlines Over A Call
The best way to clear your queries and ask as many questions as you have is over a phone call. So here is a list of steps that you can follow and talk to a live executive of Hawaiian Airlines:
- Dial the customer care service helpdesk contact number and wait for the call to connect.
- The first step to talking to a live person is select the language of your choice; you want to continue the call.
- Now, listen to the instructions of a computerized instructor. He will take you through the facilities available on various keys on your dial pad.
- Once you know the key to getting through the customer services team, press that.
- The airline will put you on hold for a while and will look for an available assistant to help you.
- Within a couple of minutes, your call will connect. You can now ask questions related to Hawaiian Airlines cancellation policy, ask for available offers, and a lot more.
The team is very helpful and will find the appropriate solution for your problems.
Discuss your Queries on Live Chat
You can also discuss the issues you are facing on the live chat box present on the website of the airline. Scroll to the bottom of the homepage, and you will see the chatbox. Click on that, type in your queries, and get an immediate revert.
Head Over to the Internet
Hawaiian Airlines Customer service is also available on various social media handles. You can send a direct text on any of the following social media profiles of the airline, and someone will get back to you shortly.
The airline majorly uses these accounts for promotional purpose but also have a chat with its customers.