A major airline of the States, headquartered in Dallas, Southwest Airlines has been in the travel industry since 1967. The airline keeps the comfort of its passengers at the top and operates accordingly. Now, you and your friends can travel to more than 100 destinations globally.
If you want to plan a group travel experience with the airline, head to the airline’s office or website and get yourself Southwest Airlines group booking at the most reasonable price. You can plan domestic or international trips with the airline online and check-in from the same platform too.
We will take you through the check-in process for group travels. Let’s find out a better way to oar your flight and about the long queues at the airport.
Online Check-in for Southwest Airlines Group Booking
With Southwest, you just need to make a few clicks on your screen and you will be good to go. However, there are a few differences when it comes to domestic check-ins and international ones. We will discuss the steps for both.
Online Check-In For Domestic Southwest Group Bookings
Follow the steps mentioned below to check-in if you are flying with your family and friends somehow within the country's borders.
- Open the website of the airline on your browser or get the app from the app store.
- Once the homepage loads, look for the check-in option on the menu bar.
- Now, with domestic Southwest Airlines group booking, you have the option to check-in individually or together as a group.
- As you enter your booking details and hit the check-in button, the boring pass for each member of the group will start popping up on your screen.
- There is a chance that not all members of your group will be able to check-in online. They will have to get their boarding pass from the airport.
- After you complete your check-in, you can head to the airport and get on your flight.
You can also check-in directly at the airport counter or at the kiosk by yourself.
Online Check-In For International Southwest Group Bookings
Go ahead and visit the website again. You need to go along the steps jotted down to take your vacation.
- Open the site and go to the check-in option.
- For international travel, each member of the group has to get his boarding pass individually.
- Now, when you enter your flight ticket details, you will have your boarding pass.
- Every member will have to repeat the same process and get their passes.
- In case, any of you is unable to check-in online, leave for the airport early and get it yourself from the kiosk or at the check-in counter.
You must also go through the Southwest cancellation policy before you make the group reservations, just in case!
In case of any further inquiry, you can always contact the customer services of the airline and ask for assistance.